6 of my original techno music or electronic music joined together by crossfades using Audacity to create a 16-minute mix. One of them was "Dance Mix in G minor", which I composed around 1995-1996. They were composed on Finale and used the Master Tracks Pro sequencer.
The order of songs are....
1. Dance Mix in G Minor--aka "My Feet Are Hot"
2. Lots of Pianos
3. Fashion Show Incidental Music: "Funky Music"
4. Fashion Show Incidental Music Part II: "Laid-Back Funk/Techno Music in C Minor"
5. Techno Music in F-sharp Major
6. Cha-Cha Trio in D minor (with WahWah effect from Audacity)